NORMA is seeking FSM individuals with the following qualifications that are interested in becoming fishing vessel crew members as a future career choice to take part in the Japan Pole-and-line training in October of this year in Japan. if interested, please reach out to email@example.com. Deadline will be 25th June, 2022 – 5pm, Pohnpei Time
Age: 18 to 30
Academic Background: Completed compulsory education
Personality: Sufficiently possessing a spirit of cooperation, a positive attitude, and a sense of responsibility
- A person who has no criminal record;
- A person who has no past illness such as epileptic seizures;
- A person who has no problem with boarding vessels and handling fishing gear and fish;
- A person who aspires to become a fishing vessel crew member as a future career choice;
- A person who can abstain from consuming alcohol and smoking during the training period;
- A person who can adapt himself to living as a group with the Japanese;
- A person who can strictly observe the designated hours for rising, assembling, and retiring to bed, etc.
- A person who can abide by the rule that prohibits the use of mobile phones and the internet during classes;
- A person whose experience in sport or work has made him aware of the importance of teamwork;
- Preferably, a person who has past experience in physical labor and/or sport;
- Preferably, a person who is cheerful and conciliatory by nature;
- Preferably, a person who is not a fussy eater;
- Even more ideally, a person who has past experience in fishery.
- Triple vaccination with designated vaccines by Japanese Government.